1. Who was elected as the chairman of the drafting committee?
Answer: Dr BR Ambedkar
2. After independence,the practice of untouchability was abolished in the form of which article?
Answer: Article 17
3. the directive principle of Indian constitution is taken from which state constitution?
4. The day constitution came into effect is which day?
Answer: Republic day
5. An official change made to a rule or law is known as what?
6. What is the job of the legislature in the government?
Answer: It is a law-making body
7. The fundamental rights of India is based on which country?
Answer: United States of America
8. The first country to go to Industrial Revolution is?
9. Battle of Buxar was fought at which year?
10. History is divided into 3 periods,what are they?
Answer: Ancient,Medieval and modern
11. Many smaller regional states came after the decline of which empire?
Answer: Mughal empire
12. What was India’s first newspaper?
Answer: Bengal gazette
13. History is often written in which order?
Answer: Chronological order
14. Who wrote “records of the travels to middle India”?
Answer: Hieun Tsang
15. The best preserved pillar erected by Ashoka is of?
16. what is actual and potential resources?
Answer: Resources which are used in full potential in quantity and quality is actual. Resources that are not being used in their full potential and may use in the future is potential
17. What is ubiquitous and localised resources?
Answer: Resources found in everywhere is ubiquitous. resources found only in certain places is localised.
18. 2 minerals that can be recycled?
Answer: Iron and copper
19. What are the 3 R’s?
Answer: Reuse,reduce and recycle
20. What type of a resource is coal?
Answer: Actual resource
21. The terms longitude and latitude was first used by?
22. Which soil is rich in Kerala?
Answer: Laterite soil
23. Pusa Sindhu ganga is a variety of what?
24. shusk Samrat is a variety of what?
25. With which crop green revolution is referred to?